Emergency Contacts (Telephone)
- Ambulance, Fire and police – 000
- Victoria State Emergency service – 132500
- Box Hill Public Hospital – 9895 3333
- Epworth eastern – 8807 7100
- Royal Victorian Ear and Eye Hospital – 9929 8666
- Citylink Tollway – 132629
- Help for wildlife – 0417380687
- Victorian Animal Aid – 9736 1042
- Probus Association of Victoria Inc.
- Probus South Pacific Inc.
- Seniors Web Site – Provides a wealth of comprehensive and up-to-date information on a variety of government and non-government services.
- Victorian Government’s Seniors OnLine Web Site – Links to the Senior’s Card program and many other relevant services for Victorian Seniors.
- Heart Attack Facts. – The National Heart Foundation`s site for advice regarding heart attacks.
- Aged Care Services – This site takes away the confusion out of searching for aged care services, especially residential care facilities. You can compare the the features and services that different homes offer. There is also a community care service finder which helps people search for services in their local area to support them staying at home. A Commonwealth Government Website.
- Greypath Web Site – This website is full of interesting and very useful information for Seniors and Retirees.
- Independent Retirees Web Site
(copy this into your browser – https://independentretirees.com.au/ )- Provides information on matters of interest to self funded retirees and reports on the Association’s representations to government on behalf of independent retirees.
- Ambulance Service of Victoria – No matter where you are in Victoria, you will receive prompt, high quality, emergency medical care and transport from the State’s ambulance services. Site includes first aid training and kits information.
- Boroondarra City Council. – Boroondarra City Council website for all those living in the Boroondara area.
- Centrelink MyGov – This will take you to the Centerlink MyGov website.